- As defined in the regulation, personal information is information or an opinion about identifiable or reasonably identifiable individuals. Examples include an individual's name, contact number, address, and email address.
Collected information type
- Email address.
- Login information.
- Phone number.
- Email subscription Status.
- Order details(credit card informations are not included).
- Order history.
- Shipping details.
- Cookie settings (“remember me”).
- Other personal information that we collect in the course of a transaction or that you provide to us when you contact us.
Personal information purpose
- To send updates regarding the status of your order or inquiry.
- We believe that you will be interested in sending newsletters and details of offers and promotions.
- To improve the SUMARPO website design and content.
- To learn about our registered users buying behaviour.
- To conduct other regular marketing and promotional activities for our products and services.
- To cooperate with social media providers, such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, on these social media, we can interact efficiently.
- We give you the best experience on our website through cookies,which allow us and third parties to customize the ads you see on our website. Please see our full cookies policy if you want more information.
- To improve our website, and to improve the quality of your experience when interacting with the site.
- Session cookies is used to track IP addresses for analyzing our web traffic.
- Personal information you provide to us is used to respond to requests that you make or provide you SUMARPO wetsuits services.
- The common information is shared with advertisers and other interested , reputable parties whom we have established a formal business relationship, but the identification of individual clients is not disclosed to advertisers.SUMARPO may from time to time share your details with third party analytical resources for better understanding customer behavior and performance, website performance, improving ad relevance, and any other analytical process, it gives SUMARPO a better understanding of how to develop products for its customers.
- We protect the information collected online from unauthorized access through designing our website.
- We protect your privacy by taking the necessary physical, electronic and managerial procedure to preserve your private information.
- We grant access to your personal data or make data changes after taking reasonable steps to verify your identity for safeguarding your safety further.
- We devote ourselves to protect your privacy and take security measures to prevent access and disclosure of your personal information.
- You can unsubscribe through the "Unsubscribe" link provided in the footer of each SUMARPO Wetsuits email.
- Send an email to email@example.com, SUMARPO will inquire about your complaint and reply to you in writing within 30 days.
- Various cookies on the website are used to analyse and improve our website. Cookies may be placed on your smartphone or computer when you visit our website.
- What is the conception of a cookie? A "Cookie" is a small text file put in your browsing software to facilitate your access to our website.
- There are different types of cookies on the website.
- Our website will be run in the best manner with the required technical cookies, you can use your browser's parameters to reject and delete the following cookies, but this is bound to affect your user experience.These technical cookies include:
- Session cookies allow the ordinary browser session and the Website(for example, authentication is allowed in the personal user area).The cookies are only set temporarily: it will be removed when you close your browser.
- Functional cookies allow users to browse the site based on a set of selected criteria, such as products selected for purchase, to optimize the service provided.
- Analytical cookies are used to adapt website users' needs, assess the number of their visits and activity of pages viewed, etc.These cookies help us optimize our services and provide you with the best user experience.
Management of cookies
- You can control the cookies placed on the website at any time. You can choose to accept or reject notifications that place cookies by setting them on your browser. You can accept or reject cookies one after another or systematically reject them. We remind you that cookies setting may change the way you access the services and content requiring the cookies use. Please keep in mind that removing certain cookies may change the way you access our services.
- Cookie management settings exist in every web browser. The programs are described in the software's help menu.
- All cookies are due within two years, except the strictly necessary cookies required to operate our website.